MySpace Revamp and Two New Tunes

Greetings fellow loopers and Happy Holidays to all...

I've revamped my tired, old MySpace page and have uploaded two (relatively speaking...) new tunes.

Both tunes were/are an experiment as to how delicate and "pad like" I can get my Ebow to sound without being overbearing. The songs are titled "Gratitude" and "Simplicit", and involve my typical use of delay, reverb, volume pedals and the like. No synths were employed in creating this music. FWIW...I've not gone "laptop" yet, and prolly won't because I like the warmth of my old-school floor pedals and rack.

As always, critique and commentary are graciously welcomed. It is, after all one big, continuous learning curve, eh?

Thanks for listening,

Ed in NJ
http://www.myspace.com/edward_yuhas