Re: Korg NanoKontrol / NanoPad impressions

I will be buying a nanopad soon since it sounds like it's as great as
it looks. can anyone tell me how big each pad/button is? I really
prefer tapping drum rhythms out that way.

I'm assuming this will work flawlessly controlling the sampled drum in
ableton live and redrum in reason?