Boss RC-50. Switcing Patch on stage. Loop End mode. It does not work!

Hi everyone!
I'm an italian guitar player. I've got a Boss RC-50 Loop Station since 2006.
As the title, i've a problem with this.
Follow me:
1. I record a pharse(4/4 120 btm) on pedal phrase one on patch one.
2. I save recorded phrase on patch one
3. I copy patch one into patch two.
4. Both patch are setting on "Loop End" mode (When a switch in patches or the current phrase is
carried out, recording or playback of the next
designated patch or phrase begins once the end
of the current phrase (length of the current loop
when Loop Sync is on in Multi mode) is reached).
5. I start playng path one.
6. I select patch two with the knob (or pedals, there is no difference).
7. When patch one ends to play I wish that patch two start immidiately... but is not!!! Eek
There is a delay time between the end of the execution of patch one and the start of the execution of patch two! it'sounds orrible and is not possible to sync well with the drummer!

Does anyone got the same problem?
Does anyone found the solution?
thanks for reply!