Re: Vortex problem

Wow.. ill have to go back to the manual, but i never knew that.. i always thought that one had to be careful that the number currently displayed was NOT being tweaked by the pedal as it disnt save the pedal position but the encoders position... maybe i was wrong.. you learn something new every hour!!