Re: Live Looping in an ensemble context.....what gear do u use?

ive tried duo looping in the past,in my opinion this type of looping is
heavily dependent on good listening and good monitor sound the tendency to
stack sound from 2 persons can otherwise become too much and static,but
when it works is way cool,at the end of the Y2K8 we wanted the festival
have all loopers loop their part into one single looper,too bad we didnt
do it,that would have been fun!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom