Acapella Loopers

> Anyone have any recommendations or self-props?

Stating the obvious here, but there's Kid Beyond (who also played
Rick's festival - I think in 2005?). A looping beatboxer/instrument
imitator - and astounding as that, but I have to admit I prefer his
covers to his originals (here's one originally by Portishead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVusmB-iMEA). He's using Ableton Live,
btw.

Then there's Pushing Air, who also played some of Rick's festivals (I
know for sure about the 06 one, because I had her at the kybermusik
thing).

I seem to remember that David Moss also almost did something like this
- on his duet collaboration album "Time Stories", Heiner Goebbels
samples him.

And of course, there's a lot of vocal work on my next album "Wie groß
ist die Luft ?" - release date December 24th of 2008 ;)

          Rainer