Re: Mobius feature request (was: "uff!")

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:01 PM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
> Wasn't the EDP window looping "feature" more of a bug initially?

It was a bug. But enthusiastic Bug Lovers talked Matthias into keeping
it as "a feature" (darn cool one!)

> I guess my concern is that people don't distract Jeff from the Mac port
>;-)

Agree. (I've never seen the point in copying the EDP anyway)

For a sort of loop windowing effect one can patch an instance of
Augsustus Loop into the setup and swap between different values for
Beat Devisor and Reverse/Forwards. This also trashes the plug-in's
audio memory into chunks and it seems quite random which one will be
playing back at the next parameter value.

Per