Re: WAH WAHS

I spent quite some time measuring frequency responses of common Wah
pedals and built my own in the late 70ies...

But then I found the AirFX a LOT better than all others, very quick,
expressive, funny, noiseless, light, and 3D!

Now I have a Photon keyboard with the same sensor and MIDI output, but
I did not install it yet and doubt it will work that well...