Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 6:56 AM
Subject: RE: Guitar drone music

ah yes, the business of music.    How depressing!!   Agenda's indeed!!!
tis a shame the truely humane Steve Albini is but one honest soul up against the empire of the biz.    And though he doesn't have seem to be into looping, ambient, or electronic music in general or at all from what I know of him, he WOULD record ANYBODY who travels to Chicago to be recorded by him and his state of the art ANALOG set up and do his usual 100% professional job.