Re: Drones

There is a new CD from Coriscan cetera master Migheli Raffaelli - i canti sparulati (on Amapola). It's a double, the first a remastering of his 1983 LP A Cétara, the second a new one.  The earlier disk is solo, the new one with tamboura drone.  Both are completely improvised in the studio.

If you have trouble finding it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

doc