Re: OT things of sad beauty

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> bugged by the OT

Well, not me ;-)  I read your post twice. First down to the Copland
music link and then once again from the top while listening to The
Concerto for Clarinet. I was lucky to meet your father in San Jose
2006 at the looping concert and liked him a lot. I'm not used to older
people being that open minded. He had a lot of good takes on the music
that was performed that night and I remember he said my flute looping
set reminded him of Debussy.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com