Re: thanks to rick-bill walker and this group

Erdem,

How great to hear your own view on those magic days! I remember how
you were spending endless hours inside Bill's music room learning the
new loopers he borrowed you - while we others were having a good time
out in the Californian sun (coffee, bagels and "death marches" - to be
explained elsewhere). Thanks for sharing this "mind-clicking" success
story! Wish you and everyone else Big Clicks Of Mind in 2k9!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com