Re: Beer Budget CD Release Strategy as an Alternative to The Way It's Normally Done

It doesnt really surprise me,i just saw on TV that 78s are going to be
re-released as well!
Tape still rules (unless you go back further to beat tape,to those 78´s
and the magic needle!;-)
But u know,i read somewhere that since the 80´s the whole sound quality
has gone down and the whole digitalizing concept has bee implanted in our
heads,and the irony of the whole thing is that records did sound better
than all the junk today.Even all that recording equipment that was
digitalized between 1980 is being redigitalized because it wasnt even at
consumer level electronics.Who made the decision that it was good
enoguh,certainly not musicians!
The reason why studios started using pro tools is mostly because of the
editing capabilities and not the quality of sound,and because the
converters began to get good enough to actually use them.You cant blame
people for not buying CDs anymore because they arent as valuable as
records were, and they cost more.Records simply sounded better,a CD or MP3
is like taking a picture fo the real thing just like a lot of this virtual
craze.The truth of the matter is probably that quality has gone bad and
now people dont want to pay for it, and not just records!
I heard there are already plans to finally bring out hi-resolution
vinyl,high resolution CDs and even hi-res files,so all those mp3 records
you are buying through i-tunes might already be outdated.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom