Re: Mainstage, Ultralite and Augustus Loop

Hey guys,
I want to understand this better so please be patient because looping with
computers is all new to me.
lets suppose i have 2 stand alone softwares, one guitar rig and the other
one mobius how do you loop the output of guitar rig into mobius,are u
using 2 computers or do you go through a mixer? if u do go through a mixer
how do you route the ouputs of both Softwares separately?if u do use
mobius as a vst,how do you route it into guitar rig?
excuse the newbie questions!
Luis

 I still run