Re: OT DID YOU KNOW? A fascinating and eye opening video about changes in the digital media age

Totally unrelated... but YOUR  story put me in mind of when I WAS A PUNK.. 1982ish I guess... living in Portsmouth UK, (big naval port) and when a big American Ship like the Nimmitz was in (10,000 yank sailors with pockets full of money to burn on their 3 days shore leave) we would go down town and get our photos taken with them for 10 quid a shot.. Well ok the our GIRLS did.. we hung around and looked dangerous... (or stupid, whichever... I was once called a "green haired faggot!")