GREAT acoustic guitar strings very cheap

I'm not affiliated with Elderly.  But I always buy my strings from them as they're cheaper than Guitar Center (even without the sale) and about a third of what strings cost here in Canada.  I love Pearse strings for my Q Stix!

Just wanted to pass it along.

Elderly Instruments John Pearse Guitar (etc) string sale (I hope the links translate):

Through Monday, February 16th, 2009 (that's President's Day,  by the way), we're discounting all of our normally-stocked John Pearse Strings by 10%. To see all of our John Pearse Strings, including sets for mandolin, banjo, and more, click here.  Quantities are limited, but if we run out, we will honor these prices on backorders.