loopers hard talk questions and answers

with all the latest contraversy and loopers comparisons to bands id like
to prepare to answer hard questions and quotes from audiences or non
musicans who havent really understood and mistaken this artform with self
indulgement,egocentrism,incompetence and the negative rap that looping is
starting too get lately as it moves more into the mainstream.
Ths might sound provocative a bit but it could help us all to prepare
audiences with better explanations and answer the questions in a more
logical maner so when they walk out they still arent lost;-)
So ill start with a few on top of my head, please pitch into the bucket
with more questions and off course answers!

1. Why loop when you can have a duo a trio or a band?is it due to
economics?
2.do you really need all that equipment to play solo?ive seen solo players
who can entertain us without all of that
3.nice but to my ears it sounds lifeless and monotonus
4.why would i pay to see somebody just making noise? my kid could do that
5.looping seems to me made for self indulged people that arent able to
deal with other humans and are incompetent to play the instrument properly
without all that equipment
6. nice but dont you think a Band is still better?
7.so whats the difference between sampling and looping and sequencing?
8.what so special about recording different instruments in front of us? a
band is better because it has more energy and you can speed up ,slow down
and bring dynamics together
9.nice but it sounds too perfect
10.why do most loopers play alone?

cheers