re:hard questions for loopers

1. Why loop when you can have a duo a trio or a band?is it due to economics?

I do both.  They're very different things.

2.do you really need all that equipment to play solo?ive seen solo players who can entertain us without all of that

Never had this question.  Much of my "equipment" is different instruments, and playing multiple instruments seems to add some degree of entertainment value, so nobody's ever asked in a negative way.

3.nice but to my ears it sounds lifeless and monotonus

Dude, smoke some of *this* (kidding, just kidding, I'm a kidder...)

4.why would i pay to see somebody just making noise? my kid could do that

Never gotten this - I like the "cool, when's your kid performing next, I'd like to see" reply.

5.looping seems to me made for self indulged people that arent able to deal with other humans and are incompetent to play the instrument properly without all that equipment

And conversation is for people who don't know how to write.  next?

6. nice but dont you think a Band is still better?

They're different.  Bands are, to me, about group creativity and exploring the communication between people.  Looping, for me, is about going deeply into a particular musical idea, and developing it (and exploring the ideas that it leads to).
Both types of playing lead me to different musical expressions.

7.so whats the difference between sampling and looping and sequencing?

Each word is spelled differently.

8.what so special about recording different instruments in front of us? a band is better because it has more energy and you can speed up ,slow down and bring dynamics together

Dude, smoke some of *this*

9.nice but it sounds too perfect

I've never recieved this comment.  Never...

10.why do most loopers play alone?

Perhaps for the same reason that most meditators meditate alone...