Re: loopers hard talk questions and answers

> Interestingly, I have never been asked such questions.
> People seem pretty fascinated with the live looping work
> that I have done.

very good answers Kevin,as i said i am also being a bit provocative for
what might come as it becomes more mass oriented, reactions of my live
looping stuff have in general also been positive as well and live looping
is still pretty impressive i am just wondering if this will still impress
people 10 years from now.Id hate to see it go down like it did in the 80īs
with the midi keyboard "one man band label",as sometimes live looping
musicians people advertise themselves like that.

i also cant help to think by seeing this video that this will not be so
impressive a few years from now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4QSYVUWc2Y

thats why i love live looping that is more hidden or subtle,where you
cannot tell what parts are being played ,the sound on sound type.
Then again it depends how is done,here is a guy that does it sequence
style and i find it awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiwPjKMEzTg&feature=channel_page

Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom