Re: Appreciating this Home was New W

Hey Nevyn,

Check out Ted Killian near Ashland
and JD Devros in Portland

These are two really wonderful Oregonian live loopers who have both played
the
loop festival in past years.

They might also know others in Oregon.

What I've found is that for every live looper that I know in Santa Cruz,
there are at least two or
three who I have just not met yet and who haven't discovered this list or
the looping festivals.

I imagine there are probably a lot more loopers out there than you
probably know and it suddenly
occurs to me that it might help to go to the larger music stores in the
area and ask them about their
loop hardware sales.

Either way,   you should definitely come play Y2K9.
Just email me off list if that sounds fun and/or doable