Re: Live Looping: it pops up everywhere

Interesting that you think she would love Erdems work Rick.. however I think you missed a bit of this thread.. I was not in anyway having a go at her.. I LOVE HER WORK.. and know it well... this was quite late in a thread about recording quality verses musical, and I was talking about noise and how to evaluate it... the important point in the bit you quoted from me, is that she would NOT take recording quality into account when listening to Erdems work... and her evaluation of it musically was just a guess.... I happen to love his stuff, many will evaluate to ,.. Noise...