RECOMMENDATIONS for EFFECTS PROCESSING on upcoming tour

"Would you guys please recommend to me a setup (either Mac or Win)
that would have

1) the simplest set up
2) the easiest learning curve
3)  the ability to use VST plugins in any chain I'd like to
    a)  be in front of my LP-1 and
    b)  be after my LP-1
4)  the least amount of price for the software as well (money is a factor)"

Don't I remember that at one time you were a user (even endorser) of
Ableton Live? If so, why don't use it?

The c) item may be of concern, as (unless you have an interface with
tricky MIDI-controllable routing options, like the RMEs) you'll be
going in and out of your computer twice, hence doubling your latency.

              Rainer