Re: RECOMMENDATIONS for EFFECTS PROCESSING on upcoming tour

On Feb 23, 2009, at 12:29 PM, Rick Walker wrote:

> Hey Per,  and everyone else on this list,
>
> I need to seriously cut down on my travelling weight for my upcoming
> tours in Europe this coming summer.

I just went through this same evaluation and ended up with MacBook
Pro, mBox 2, Ableton Live, SooperLooper (may be replaced when v8 Live
comes out), Tech 21 MIDI Moose, MIDI Solutions Pedal Controller, Boss
FV-500L control pedal (could be an EV-5 if you have one laying
around), Boss FV-500L stereo volume pedal for main outs. Not the
cheapest route, but functional and portable - it's packs up nice.

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there