Re: RECOMMENDATIONS for EFFECTS PROCESSING on upcoming tour

Rick,

1) the simplest set up
2) the easiest learning curve
3)  the ability to use VST plugins in any chain I'd like to
  a)  be in front of my LP-1 and
  b)  be after my LP-1
4)  the least amount of price for the software as well (money is a factor)

Take a look at Usine (http://www.sensomusic.com/usine/). It's designed, from the ground up, to be a live (looping) performance interface for sound manipulation etc. There's no doubt it can take care of your  effects, routing and mixing needs. There is a learning curve, obviously, but I've found it reasonably intuitive. The most difficult thing is decifering the Frenglish manual! It's also very reasonably priced (free for the almost fully functional demo, and €70 for the Pro version). Support is excellent and development speedy. Windows only, although most seem to be using it on Macs running Windows.

Ian.