Re: Live 8 Beta Looper and Mainstage together - first impressions

that might be a good way for me to go - wouldn't force you into a
prerelease of MidiSend, or require me to get scripts working. the loop
vs. cycle start point issue would definitely be livable for a while.
thx.

--
Warren
http://www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=6679