Re: Live 8 Beta Looper and Mainstage together - first impressions

Eh, guys... isn't Warren hosting the drum sequencer (UltraBeat) in
MainStage? Meaning whatever sync signal sent out from the Mobius
plug-in will target MainStage first hand. Plus Ableton Live, if he
runs that application too, in parallel. If this presumption is
correct, it would be best to only send one start command as the MIDI
Clock starts being sent out from Mobius ("sync = out" that is?). The
way to bring in a drum pattern could then be one of two ways: (1)
un-mute the drum thingy (that is running with the host all from the
start) or (2) start with an empty pattern running inside UltraBeat and
simply switch to a pattern with notes in it when it's about time. Then
the quantizing will happen in the drum sequence plug-in (as it is
designed for, which may be a good point)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com