Re: Flexible MFC

Sorry Raul,
I guess I'm terribly lazy when it comes to keeping the website up to date. For the moment, I'm in a situation where I can just keep up with the low ordering quantities and still combine the Gordius project with another life. So I'm not urged in doing what I should do for promoting the products in a decent way. But you're right, I will at least add this info to the website one of these days.

The standard products are
LG-M + LG, which have 2 switch inputs + 2 expression pedal inputs
the larger LG-X, which has 4 expression pedal inputs (and more built-in switches)
Optionally, one can also order
LG-M/4 and LG/4, which have a modified jack input circuit, featuring 4 expression pedals. Additional cost =  40 Euro.
LG-X/2, which has 2 switch inputs + 2 expr.pedal inputs. No additional cost.

And anticipating the logical replies : yes, a next generation of products (not near-future...) will have more flexible input possibilities, so that you can at least connect whatever you want, instead of the current restrictions of switch input OR expr.pedal input...

Regards,
Xavier

Raul Bonell wrote:
afb941d0903210633p12873ef6v2c5a343c64b90d67@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">i visited the webpage some time ago and couldn't see anything on the LG4.
same price for a LG4 than a regular LG? ...