From: mark francombe [mailto:mark@markfrancombe.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:20 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: loop-friendly venues

Thanks Matt... any venues you DO know, I hope you will add too... I mean, if you got a gig there, then they are probably pretty open to new cool stuff I think... at least under my "Dangerous" categorization...

To everyone else.... COME ON!!! Im surprised by the lack of interest to add to my list here!!! I think I want to make a suggestion, that EVERYONE should try to add at least one venue to my list...

I have also included a link to the current status of the list, Hopefully viewing the results will make it more interesting.
Im thinking about all the threads over the years that concern places to play. Nowadays, bands are touring less, and I think there are alot more venues open to accepting left field works... It OUR time now... Lets get on the road, and LOOP!!!

The Looping Friendly Venue Tool.
http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/?page_id=525

cheers

Mark