Re: Early bird loopers with Live?

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Bob Amstadt <bob@amstadt.com> wrote:
>> You don't have to wait for the on-beat when recording with a synced EDP.
>> You just have to wait for the EDP to gain sync, then you can start
>> recording at any point.
>> Looperlative does the same trick afaik.
>
> You are correct about the LP1.

Sorry, guys - my bad! I use an inadequate phrasing. I didn't actually
mean "On The Beat" I just meant that you have to wait for the loopers
to hook up to the sync pulse.

The idea was just to give an example how most slave syncing loopers
react as you are about to lay down that precious first loop. Never the
less it is interesting to see how my mistake led to an interesting
discussion! Love this list! ;-9)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se