Re: Kill switch for el guitar - design ideas?

Per Boysen schrieb:
> I'm looking for a controller that meets these three criteria:
> 1) big enough for finger drumming with five finger tips.
> 2) defalut mode of switch has to be to silence the signal.
> 3) the shall let through audio for exactly the time being touched.

I would glue/tape a Korg nanoPAD onto the instrument and do the rest in
software. Its cheap, and you get lots of velocity sensitive Pads, plus a
trackpad. To do some magic in Max-Pd-Bidule-Live-Logic to fullfill the
other specs shouldn't be too hard...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--