Re: using the EDP midi synced as slave

Please get that straight

I dont understand why you would use a _time_ reference where you need a
Tempo and bar/beats/sub beats reference.

midi clock could be better and more stable if the bit rate would be
brought to the today bandwidth standards but its non sense to use a
standard (MTC) that is not intended for Tempo sync

Midi time clock is not Midi clock
Midi time clock just transmits where its at in the song in HH:MM:SS:FF
(hour,minutes,seconds,frames) no tempo,bars, etc

http://www.tweakheadz.com/sync_mmc_mtc_smpte.htm

Claude