Re: OT: was back pain, now mouse-hand pain

I'm really glad to see some chatter about this on THU, MAY 14, 2009
and its neither here/there but this really a fundamental on topic to
us all sooner/later.  I'm 53, have made most of my living moving mice
since '92 plus as many have played music since I was a kid in some
capacity.  Knock on wood I've been pretty lucky though I do get some
tendinitus or tennis elbow in my left arm occasionally as well as
sometimes wrist pain.

I do some random yoga and stretching and 'wrist pumps' to ward off
things as well as rotating computer pos etc and if really bad a I stop
playimg for a few days which is emotionally harder than hell.

A violinist that has had some influence on me wrote a wonderful book
for musicians called 'You Are your instrument' tjat I highly
recommend.  its pb and from 13.57 on amazon.  Her name is julie lyonn
lieberman
www.amazon.com/Your-Instrument-Julie-Lyonn-Lieberman/dp/1879730200.

Stretch stretch.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic