Re: Bidule CPU multi-core support on Mac seems fine now

2009/5/18, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> ... so leaving mainstage?
>
> Noop. Just need a bit of fresh air for a change.

uff! this fresh air is killing me when gigs arise .. two paid ones!,
has anybody ever seen this in a while :-)

..but again i have to let go the experimental side and turn on
ableton's to work in strict timeline with other "regular" player since
this is what he uses. i mean, he wants me to do everything for him to
soloing over ... this is me sending live templates & sequences...
boring approach ...  hope this will change after the former meetings.

>  ... what's MP?
>
> Multi Processor.
> Can also mean "Mashed Potato" if lacking efficient CPU resources ;-)

oops! so obvious ...

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com