Re: Erdem's new CD in WIRE

What's the link or is it hardcopy review only?  Regardless congratulations Erdem that's wonderful and happy birthday.

jim

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Erdem Helvacioglu <erdemhel@tnn.net> wrote:
wow guys! which issue is that on? june? damn, i will not be able to buy the copy until mid june :(

will very much appreciate if you could write me some parts of the review.

it is so weird, i could not get a review for my "altered realities" album even though my label sent 4 copies, and now i have 2 very good reviews on may and june issues. such is life i guess.

this was a nice birthday present for me :) hahaha :)

best to all.

Erdem Helvacioglu
www.erdemhelvacioglu.com
www.myspace.com/erdemhelvacioglu
"Wounded Breath" album is out now on Aucourant Records:
www.aucourantrecords.com/catalog.php?op=detail&cid=23

"wounded breath album will open you up to new experiences and
allow you to explore worlds previously closed to you."
Blogcritics, Richard Marcus

"wounded breath is an outstanding acousmatic record, period."
Massimo Ricci, touching extremes