Re: Any experienced Ableton users able to give me a hand?

Additionally, I've found it pretty easy to fire off MIDI clips to control the Send levels (amongst other things) of each effect.  You can come up with some wild synchronized effects by using clips to blast audio into different effects on different beats.  Or, you can come up with some insane tremolo-ized effects by automating the Send on and off faster than you could ever humanly work a foot pedal.

this is brilliant. gotta try it.

       --m.
--
_____
"we're no longer sure where home is; homesickness is our only guide"

--
Warren
http://www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=6679