OT: Re: mastering plug ins

Ok, let me ask this question then. How do you all record and prepare audio
for the web and for your releases? I am sure there is many different ways
get good sounding tunes up. All of mine is released in varying qualities
of
mp3s. Sometimes I record on mindisk if I am away from my computer. At home
feed a stereo line in from a mixer into Audacity or now Sound Forge. I
used
to record in 16 bit but now have moved to 24. Anyone can reply off list if
this is going off topic too badly. I am kind of stuck in a loop on this in
the middle of recording alot. I am trying to rethink what I am doing a bit.

Jeff

Ad astra per alia porci - Steinbeck

http://jeffduke.org/
http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace