Re: notebook non-recommendation for audio applications

Hm, that's not far off from what a prebuilt machine with those specs
would cost me and that's not even thinking about the cost of buying
Windows if you build it yourself.

I checked out that company... confusing.  They have so many types...
I'd want one that could be installed over my 22" Samsung LCD.