Slightly OT: new work from recent webstream

>From my last weekend's live webcast on Sunday Morning at 11 I pulled one of the 12 string acoustic pieces I did and edited some imagery from a hike on a trip to New Mexico in 2007.  Though this piece is non-looped it was as is most of work these days, all improv.  Have a look listen at your leisure/interest, http://www.vimeo.com/5137712.

On the bi-weekly series I'm doing a mix of looped and linear improv.  The complete feed archive recording is at http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1620236.

Good weekend folks.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey...
jimgoodin.bandcamp.com/album/ct-project-reuse

music links...
jimgoodin.blogspot.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic