Re: venues in boston// july 3rd???

Check out Mark Francombe's document of "looping venues"
http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/?page_id=525
(Follow the green link on this page.)

I found this very useful in booking my own east coast tour. Boston
gives me the feeling that they need a lot more notice to book. I
started setting up my show there back in March.

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com
(now updated with tour dates!)