FS: keyboards, synths, etc.

Posted some of these earlier but have added more and lowered some prices.
Cleaning out my studio and have a lot of large synths I don't need so I am
selling them CHEAP.

Full info, pictures, etc at: http://helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm

1. Yamaha DX7- $150
2. Korg EA1 - $100
3. Korg DS8 - $100 (LOWER PRICE)
4. Yamaha CS2x - $250 (LOWER PRICE)
5. Juno 106 $400
6. DAED Disturbo Fuzz/noise machine - $95

USPS MO or Paypal. Pickup in Phila PA or buyer pays shipping and paypal
fees. Pickup gets preference and multi purchase and pickup gets even
better price.

       Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
         Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com