Re: fbc1010 life expectancy - oh mr. per ..?

I'll chime in.  I've got two.  I bought the second one because I
wanted a dedicated mobius controller and a dedicated effect controller
and because my first one was developing a bad button that finally
died.

But has recently come back from the grave.

Spooky.  I've had both for a long, long time.

(it was probably dog hair)