RE: Antwerp loopfest - first mp3's available for download

> From: Jeff Duke
> They sound most excellent Sjaak! Thanks

Thanks. Btw: if your hear a strange drone at the end of my set, it took a
while before I realised that that was a hanging midi note instead of a
loop.
I had to stop it with the midi panic button because forgot to setup a midi
controller for the master volume...oeps. Luis told me that my Motu also had
a master volume knob but I had totally forgotten about that. Stupid! But
you
know, when playing live, there has to be something going wrong isn't it?
;)

---
Sjaak
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/