Re: MY NEW TOY (+)

Hi,

  New on the web site / forums

  (and let me know if I should be responding on the sight ( I will ccc
myself)

  I use a Atomic Reactor Amplifier (tube slave 18 watt 1x12, bought when
you
could still get them online , I got mine at  Sam Ash (with a Podxt template
+dock included) I bought a additional dock + template for a Vox Tone Lab
(desk top modeler) well worth it, time saver and the Vov Tone lab is a pain
to change out of the dock (at least for me)

 *re Roger Linn Adrenallin III (Mine was a version II but did the dual chip
update that also included a face plate to match up with the new positions)
It added compression and reverb, more amp models + (and improved sound)

Most recent purchases have been

 a Electro-Harmonix Stereo Memory Man with Hazari (love it) and it has a
looper capabilty,and a Boss SL-20 Slicer which can bee used as a looper but
can not save the loops (puzzling) but the sounds and features wow.

And combined definitely other wordly and in line prior to the Atomic
Reactor

(with wither Podxt, Vox Tone Lab (and I have the universal template that
allows floor based effect units and or units with out a docking station/ or
template for to be used through the effects loop. (ie: Adrennalin

I have looked in to the M13 as well as the JM4, Digitech Jam Man, Akai
Headrush, the 3 Boss RC usin loopers  and the EH 2880 looper, Robert Keeley

Makes a looper (several models but the site info was vague)

I was impressed at first with the JM4 bit not any more

I think the M13 gives you a lot for the $ and the EH 2880 as well

But I am fortunate to have the gear I have

I am saving for a new Mac (A Imac 24" ) so thatıs my plan now

If I were to buy a M13 or EH 2880 my funds would take a hit

I did EH products as they are so unusual and when linked up

You get some really crazy stuff

I have wondered why Moog and its Mooger fogger pedal  line has not come up
with a looper ?

Peace and ? Should I be posting my reply on the Loopers delight site

I am thinking so please advise, Thanks!

David