VST effects on turntables

Hey all --

Just got done coding some new features for FlyLoops, including VST
support (virtual instruments as well as VST effects for the turntables).

I haven't had much time to test it on mac and was hoping a few people
here might feel up to the challenge.  Free download, below.

Independent bpm/freq shifting with beat splicing algorithms, and
external midi clock syncing are also in there now, if anyone wants to
hammer on those (I remember people requesting those features alot from
this list).

www.flyloops.com/FL3mac.zip

also, for the Windows folks .....

www.flyloops.com/FL3.zip

As always, send feedback or features requests on this list or back to me
personally as appropriate.

Thanks,
Aaron