Another piece published: "Stretching Time"

Please listen with good sub bass definition:
http://bit.ly/2vfc59

I'm into exploring time now and looping is good for that. Imagine a
hot period in the middle of the summer at a latitude where the sun
never goes down. You have no time schedule, nothing really happening
in the outer world until many weeks away. The only things that might
remind you about time still flowing is that your body gets hungry and
now and then needs to shut down for sleep. The state of mind you get
into under such circumstances is what I find the greatest musical
inspiration in.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se