Re: Another piece published: "Stretching Time"

At 3:43 PM +0200 7/12/09, Per Boysen wrote:
>Please listen with good sub bass definition:
>http://bit.ly/2vfc59

Crumbs!  Can't see 'em -- either this one or the last you uploaded.
Whole page loads, but no player and no sound.  No error message
either: just all the annoying ads, user profile, etc. and no way to
play the music.

I'll DL another browser to see if that's the issue (currently using
the latest ver of Opera on OSX) but only 'cause it's your stuff, Per,
and I know I'll want to hear it.

In most cases, I'd just mutter "this site is f*cked" and move on
without saying a word.  Might wanna let Ubetoo know that they're
probably losing viewers due to incompatibility issues.

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."