Gig Spam: Chinapainting live in NYC this weekend

I wanted to pass along that for those on the list in NYC area Daryl [Shawn] and I will be doing a Chinapainting show this weekend in Manhattan.  We're doing a return appearance at ABC NoRio, this Sunday evening, July 19th, at 8pm.  Admission is $5.

ABC NoRio, located at 156 Rivington, is a community run center for arts and activism.  Chinapainting is appearing as part of the COMA improvisational music series curated by Blaise Siwula.

This Sunday's performance is the 3rd in a round of shows (and our 5th Chinapainting tour) that Daryl and I began last weekend in Cleveland, OH, appearing at Ingenuity Fest Cleveland, a celebration of art and technology in music, performance, visual and aural arts now in it's 5th year.  We did two hour long concerts at the Cleveland festival, one on Saturday and the other Sunday.  We were honored to be selected for this innovative festival after applying last winter.  Here's a clip of one of the segments - Chinapainting live at Ingenuity Fest Cleveland.  Special thanks to list member Brian Good who came out to see us.

There is a possibility that Daryl and I will also do a live webcast as part of my ongoing series, Sunday Morning at 11 on uStream.tv, a first ever for Chinapainting, this Sunday afternoon (July 19) at 3 schedule permitting.  If it works out I'll send an email confirming.  Regardless for those on the list in the NYC area please plan to come to this special Chinapainting performance at ABC NoRio, Sunday at 8pm.

Reminder our studio CD, Night Blooming Cereus is available as digital download or CD, viaBandcamp.com.

Directions to ABC NoRIo...

Take the F Train to Delancey Street or the JM, or Z Train to Essex. After you get out of the subway, walk one block north to Rivington Street and turn right. ABC No Rio is located between Suffok and Clinton Streets on the north side of the street, at 156 Rivington Street.

Have a great rest of the week and see you Sunday...

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse