Re: Gig Spam: Chinapainting live in NYC this weekend

Guys thanks for the words and Warren you showed up last time so you have a lifetime membership in having done your duty so to speak, in other words sorry you can't make it but I know these days everyone's plate is pretty full so totally understood.

The ustream hinges on Daryl's travel that day to NY and will probably work out, hoping we can do it.