VirtualGigSpam: Sunday Morning @ 11

I'm going to do my live webcast  series this morning at 11am EST.  The
url is http;//www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11.

Tines - 8am PST, 9am MST, 10am PST. 11am EST, 4pm UK, 5pm western
Europe, 12am Japan.

My original bi-weekly schedule has been off this summer.  With this
morning settling it into place it shuld be back on track for August
and September.  Coming up on Aug 9th I'm going to joined by
occasioanal collaborator, drummer/found percussionist Will Romano in
our duo experience known as East of Where.  That show will be later
afternoon, ETA to be announced.

Thanks and hope to see you this morning at 11.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse