Re: Re: mailing list rules (was: Re: online real time looping sequencergame)

just kidding, but those rules are like from 20 years ago. I understand
no really fat msgs, but no html is so freaking primitive, it can be
quite annoying.

Here here... and whats with this argument about using a phone to DL your mail... then DONT!!! Im really sick of all this connectivity, why do WE sat on computers have to back up and have LESS functionality just cos some idiots want to check the Rick/Mark thread while water skiing... Ive already said that Im prepared to stick to the rules that LD has always had, but really... we COULD be posting video and pics right here.. As I look at it (In Gmail) it IS a forum style and works great for me!!

--
Warren
http://www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=6679

--